Kate in Dubs Land

Friday, June 30, 2006

TAKE THAT!


























Quite literally. Yes on Wednesday night I went to see Take That - boy band veterans and they were a treat. The Robbster wasn't there (he was off fulfilling an actual career in entertaining) but there was a hologram of him to make up (see bottom pic).

They sang all the golden oldies. What ever I said, Whatever I did I didnt mean it... I just want you back for good... Want you back Want you back want you baaaack fooor goooood.

The Pussycat Dolls were the support act - those busty sass sirens can dance in hot pants like no others

Want you baaaack foooor gooood...

2 Comments:

  • At 8:52 AM, Blogger jane said…

    oooh take that! I can never. ever. top this blog!

     
  • At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't know any of those songs!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home