Kate in Dubs Land

Friday, May 26, 2006

I HAVE A NEW JOB!

























Yes peeps I have a new job at Harmonia Publishing... the biggest magazine publishing co. in the country - this is verg good!!!!! The MD still has to okay my references but that permitting I am in! The mags pictured are some of their titles... I will be working for Woman's Way... the Irish equivalent of the infamous Women's Day in Oz ;-)

I am soooooooooooooo excited/happy/oh my god/good good good!!!!!!

And it's Friday - what more could a girl ask for?

4 Comments:

  • At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Irish magazine trash will lift to a new level!! Nice work Kate - I'm proud of you. Cheers & 'avagudwekend

     
  • At 1:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WOW what an achievement, congrats.
    Expect to see your name in print by the time we get there, lol.
    By the way, I'm with Jane, I too want to know whats in the shopping bags.

     
  • At 6:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kate! This is fabulous news! How exciting! I am so proud of you girl! I knew you would do it. Make sure you keep us updated babe!. Em x

     
  • At 1:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations Kate - now you can update us with the latest goss!from Woman's Way!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home