Kate in Dubs Land

Thursday, November 30, 2006







1. It's just what the name suggests... but better
2. The strip where the Mussels live!!!! The best mussels i've ever tasted and probably will until my return to Brussexles!
3. View from hotel window - I have declared (and nick's backing me up) myself the queen of booking hotels in prime locations (brenze, thank's for passing down the 'good-at-finding-acceptionally well placed hotels gene)
4. A mile a minute old beglian dude who loved his old and golden rocking roll wonders (was a film crew there also so no doubt when its airs nicholas and i will be featured on europe mtv - or brussels community city channel)
5. Nick under a hedge - magic (please pick up sarcastic undertone otherwise i've just embarrased myself)

1 Comments:

  • At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    here here for Brenz, if you do as well as your Mum for Paris, well done.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home