Kate in Dubs Land

Friday, December 01, 2006






1. The picture of the chair that I shall take with me to a hoighty-toighty furniture designer to recreate exactly for me when I have the cash to splash on items like decorative chairs. Love it love it must have one of my own and will.
2. Red Indians busking (it was more like stumbling upon an amazing concert that you didn't have to have tickets for!) in Brussells city - i cannot emphasise enough, how utterly amazing the sounds these men and women made I bought a CD (note I am not the type of person to buy a CD where there is no till or shop surrounding the CD) because this music was so good!!!!!!!! Am actually listening to CD now - it's win win for me and my magical Indian friends.
3. Hmmmmm... what a surprise, Nick's sprinting into a lit candy shop
4. Perdestrian crossing made with mosiac pearl tiles - nice touch wouldn't you say?
5. Just a nice pic really

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home