Kate in Dubs Land

Saturday, April 29, 2006

I'VE BEEN ROBBED!!!!!!!!!



EXHIBIT A

This peice of evidence is not even worth sending to trace people! To my absolute suprise only moments ago, I casually went to the fridge to get myself a DC to drink (to be sure the magnitude of what I am about to tell you really rings home - that's a Diet Coke: the one-of-a-kind, copyrighted, patented, trade marked, produced and manufactured by Coca-Cola Company beverage).

Well! Wasn't I shocked and quite frankly, disgusted, to discover on taking my first sip in a blissfully unaware fashion that the drink in question was not DC at all!!!! Exhibit A was in actual fact a premium diet cola produced by another company entirely.

*Great Taste-Real Attitude Really? How about 'Average Taste-Total Scam'

This is an outrage - it is absolutely unnecessary to take advantage of grocery shoppers who don't in fact enjoy grocery shopping and so in turn grab products in haste to make the whole experience just go away faster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*The comments on this blog do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Kate Hedley. The flavour was actually okay and I will drink the 5 remaining cans without ill feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home