Kate in Dubs Land

Monday, December 18, 2006

I am Hotel Queen Once More




I have regained my crown as hotel queen as I have managed to squirm nick and myself into the Soggiorno Battistero, the hotel Ben and Rae Oneill staying in on their trippo to Florence 4 years or so ago. Granted, I cannot take research credit for this one but alas I have managed to bump up the leather goods surplus by a pretty pennie! And she's right on the Duomo Square. Thanks Benno and Rachel...


Bottom pic is Duomo (I know you'd be proud mum)

2 Comments:

  • At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice work team - the Italian leather industry needs more people with your sort of drive and commitment!!! Enjoy the stay - have a great trip.

     
  • At 12:41 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I'm very impressed, also relieved - now you'll be able to afford to eat - a necessary requirement if you want to enjoy all that leather!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home