Kate in Dubs Land

Friday, April 14, 2006

Special Announcement



Due to a very humerous comment, it has been republished as a blog entry (ie. copied and pasted) as it is clearly worthy of it's own posting space.

Tutty Comments:

In the spirit of the Logies I would like to announce the upcoming Blogies - a celebration of excellence in Blogging.

I am pleased to announce the following Nominations:

Best Blog - Kate, Nicko, Jane

Best Blog (comedy & musical) - Kate, Jane, Nicko

Best Foreign Blog - Nicko, Kate

Best Short Blog - Jane, Kate

Best Animated Blog -Jane, Nick kate

Best Doco Blog - Kate, Jane, Nicko

Best Supporting Comment (Male)- Tim Hedley, DanO, JP,

Best Supporting Comment (Female) - Mummo, Jane, Brenz,

Best One-off Comment - Tim Hedley, gayle, Karen, Jorge Brown, Dan the Man

Best Anonymous Comment - Anonymous

Local Talent Blog - Jane

Best Pic - Jane, Kate, Nicko

Good luck to those who are nominated. I can imagine the butterflys have already started in the tum tum. But no matter what happens its important to remember that you're all already winners.

See you on the red carpert on Sunday peeps. Wilko will be starting interviews at 4pm.



4 Comments:

  • At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Think one award missed - the crazies award, and I nominate Jane, she is a real talent. I think your home would have been as mad as ours with the 3 boys...Sounds like you are having an amazing time, look forward to more...love to you both

     
  • At 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so excited. A nomination for Best Supporting Comment (Male) ! So unexpected. Can you believe it Kate - and I've only just started ! Wonder if I should hire a Tux for the presentations.

    Ballsbridge sounds up to the job. A 'Ballsy' suburb as best I can tell.

     
  • At 12:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Certified!

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger jane said…

    thank you gayle! I think?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home